- 2 bottles of Nutrient Agar (enough for 20 Petri dishes)
- 20 empty, sterile Petri dishes
- 20 pack, sterile package, disposable plastic inoculation loops.
Information sheets included:
- Activity Instructions
- Equipment directions
- Scientific Method for Experimental Design
- Science Fair board layout designs
Easy to do. Just microwave agar bottle on low or medium-low until agar is melted to a liquid (approx. 10-15 minutes), then pour into sterile Petri dishes. Each Bottle makes 9 to 10 Petri dish plates. Detailed instructions are included.